Tourism in Putrajaya is on the rise, and the city is fast becoming a crowd puller on the landscape of tourism. The well-planned city public parks and well-designed bridges plus numerous monuments. Different travel agencies in Kuala Lumpur are taking advantage of the situation and advertise dedicated tour packages for vacation and hotel in Putrajaya. Putrajaya is just about 40 km from Kuala Lumpur and is loaded with tourist attractions. Now that you have decided to visit the impressive city, why not start making your bookings? Book your flights and is looking for one of the best hotels, do explore Hotel Bangi Putrajaya. The hotel ranks high when it comes to professional services and the latest amenities. While staying here, one is never far away from the hustle and bustle of city life. You get pampered and taken care of, and all your preferences are kept in mind when providing services.
In Putrajaya, you will find lush, manicured greenery and an eye-catching array of monumental architecture. The government’s administrative hub is a showcase of architectural ambitions and urban planning. The third Federal Territory has been named after the first Prime Minister of Malaysia, Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra. Although still unknown to most, the city boasts of exciting visit and sights.
- Take the Sightseeing Cruise Boat which can comfortably seat more than 70 people and is fully air-conditioned. With a wrap-around glass window, one can enjoy magnificent views no matter where they sit. You can step outside to snap pictures as the boat take you around the Putrajaya Lake.
- Visit the Putra Mosque, a beautifully designed mosque with an architecture inspired by Iranian Safavid monuments. Muslims arrive here during the praying hours, and the mosque can house about fifteen worshippers at a time. The pink theme of the mosque looks very beautiful during the day.
- If you love horses, then check out the Taman Ekuestrian Putrajaya which covers the 70-acre area. The. This is a perfect spot for riders and joy riders as well, and one finds different types of facilities in the lush green surroundings. Bring your kids along to learn to ride a horse and take a tour of the stables to see how the horses are cared for.
- Putrajaya Convention Centre is noted for its modern architecture and design which is motivated by a spaceship. Situated at the corner of the Persiaran Perdana, the Centre enjoys a very picturesque location.
- Head for Putrajaya Challenge Park, if in a mood for both adventure and fun, 30 Hectare Park is said to have the most extreme park facilities in Asia. The major attractions include the Rock Wall Climbing complex that reaches up to 20 meters in height. There are concrete surfaces for inline skaters, stunt riders, and skateboarders.
- Another attraction of Putrajaya is Botanical Garden. The 93-hectare landscape is full of beautiful tropical gardens and flowers that burst in a multitude of colors. You will come across many unique and rare species of plants inside the garden.
- It is a must to visit the Millennium Monument which looks like hibiscus and is a 68m high column. Located on the waterfront of Putrajaya, the column is a multilevel platform which is draped around the base of a column. The essential milestones in Malaysia’s history are engraved on its glass panels. The time capsule at the base of the monument contains a message from former Prime Minister.
- Another spot not to be missed is Taman Wetlands, which are the most significant man-made wetlands system and an example of unique modern engineering. The efficient water filtration system offers clean and fresh water to the city and takes care of excess water.
Leave a Reply