Solvent Free
Phthalate Free
Paraben Free
Fragrance Free
Toxin Free

hopscotch kids™ watercolors

Hopscotch Kids™ WaterColors is the premier non-toxic, kid-friendly alternative to solvent-based nail polish. Our water-based formula is free of the harsh, smelly chemicals that most nail polishes contain, helping condition your little one's nails with long-lasting, vibrant color. Hopscotch Kids contains none of the chemicals found in typical nail polish. Hopscotch Kids go beyond "3 free" and "5 free" nail polishes as we have replaced ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, nitrocellulose, acetone, alcohols and heavy metals with water and acrylic polymers.

hopscotch kids™ watercolors top coat

For longer-lasting wear, we recommend our new deluxe top coat. It protects nails from scratches and provides an extra boost of shine.

hopscotch kids soy polish remover

Hopscotch Kids revolutionary soy polish remover has been formulated to remove both water-based and solvent-based nail polishes safely and naturally without stripping the nails of natural oils.

tips for great tips

In order to make your little ones tips and toes as adorable as can be, we recommend these simple steps to help our vibrant polishes stay on from playtime to bedtime and back again.

  1. Remove any existing nail polish.
  2. Wash hands to rinse remover residue.
  3. Apply 1-2 coats of polish. Allow about three minutes of dry time between coats.
  4. Finish with one of our top coats for a high gloss shine.

Hopscotch Kids WaterColors: Please remember, this is a water-based nail product. While it dries to the touch in minutes, it needs a few hours to cure fully prior to prolonged exposure to water. We encourage painting tips and toes before your little ones hit the sack. While they are having sweet dreams, our polishes are curing to perfection overnight. If that’s not an option a warm blast from the hair dryer for a few minutes will do the trick.

Polish Remover: For easiest removal, apply a little remover to each nail and sit for 1-2 minutes. Spray a slightly rough surface, like a cotton pad or paper towel, and rub across nails to remove. Remove any remaining polish by gently rubbing with an orange stick.

Our products are safe for the ages. Always use with adult supervision.